- To turn on the speaker long press “power button” –speaker enters in Bluetooth mode blue LED will quickly flash.
- Turn on Bluetooth device like mobile ,computer and search the Bluetooth name “PHILIPS BT64”
- Press pair the device to hook up with the speaker , when enter pairing mode it’ll give out a “Beep” sound even as it’ll give out double “Beep” sound after pairing successfully.
- Blue light will stop flashing (Most often no want to provide password, if need just put “0000” as the password.)
- After pairing successfully, the device will connect with the speaker automatically next time.
- Long press “Play/Pause button” for 3 seconds to disconnect current device, speaker enters in pairing mode.
Total Power: 3W RMS
Advanced audio performance with a compact design
Audio-in for simple connection to almost any electronic device
Wireless music streaming by way of Bluetooth
Built-in microphone permits you to easily switch from music listening to taking phone calls
Built-in rechargeable battery for music playback anywhere
Connectivity: Bluetooth, 3.5mm connector, TF card
Tuner Bands: FM
Battery type: Lithium polymer
LED Indicator: Yellow LED for charging, blue LED for Bluetooth mode, green LED for Aux mode and blue and green alternate LED for FM mode. Customers will have to use the 3.5mm jack softly as in some cases it’s going to happen that when customer tries to push the wire hard it’s going to crack from inside.